2 Hour Intensive - Photography Training
This course is design for people who need a refresher to focus on particular skills. For beginner I recommend my 4 hour course.
The course is 1-2-1 (couples welcome) and customised to your needs. We take the parts of the Photo Walk that you are most interested in and focus on those skills.
What we cover is completely up to you!
The list below is the course content of the 4 hour Photo Walk, you may choose to cover some of these topic in your 2 Hour Intensive training session.
– How a camera works (only the high-level important stuff)
– The importance of light
– Navigating your camera
– Image formats
– How to hold a camera
– Changing lenses
– Using a tripod
– Exposure: to blur or not to blur
– Aperture / Depth of Field (f-stops)
– Auto focus
– Manual focus
– Metering modes
– Histograms (only the useful stuff without the geeky blah blah…)
– White Balance
– Aperture Priority mode
– Shutter Priority mode
– Manual mode
– Drive modes
– Panning / moving subjects
– Composition (this is where the magic happens…)
If you are not happy with our course, just let us know before you leave the venue and we will give you a 100% refund.