Would you like to take great photographs without spending ages learning about photography?
Master Digital Photography in 4 Hours
In just four hours I will take you from complete novice to taking great photographs
You Need This Beginners Photography Course If:
Beginners Photography Course Content:
I want to be very honest and open about what is covered on the course. I am very proud about how comprehensive this course is and it covers everything that I believe you need to know to take great photographs in just 4 hours. Within the 4 hours you can watch the videos or read the book and still do all of the exercises to concrete your new-found photography skills.
- How a camera works – laying the foundations
- The importance of light – the key to photography
- Navigating your camera – what do all those buttons do?
- Image formats – is it big enough?
- How to hold a camera like a pro to get great photos
- Lenses – what to use and when
- Changing lenses – its not good when it falls off….
- The keys to great exposure
- ISO … stop being so sensitive….
- Exposure: to blur or not to blur
- Bracketing – 2 extra bites of the cake
- Aperture / Depth of Field (f-stops)
- Auto focus – let the camera do the work
- Manual focus – take control
- Metering modes – the secret to great light in your photograph
- White Balance – getting the colours right
- Aperture Priority mode – get great portraits and landscapes
- Shutter Priority mode – freeze or blur those moving subjects
- Manual mode – you are fully in control
- Drive modes – this has nothing to do with cars…
- Panning / moving subjects – create great effects with your moving subjects
- Composition – this is where the magic happens…
It is Easier Than it Sounds…
That list may seem daunting but I will take you through it in such a way with fun practical exercises that will make it really easy to understand. I will only be covering the theory needed to help you take great photos. All the rest of the waffle has been cut out.
Some people like to make photography sound complicated but it really is not. I use simple language and fun examples and exercises to explain what you need to know.
Keeping it Simple
This is a beginner’s photography course, designed to take you from zero to hero. It is not a course for experts or even intermediates, we do not go into that level of complexity. We keep it simple so that by the end of the 4 hours’ beginners can confidentially take great photos.
Tried & Tested Beginners Photography Training
This course has been tried, tested and refined based on the feedback of my 1-2-1 coaching clients to ensure that by the end of this course you are taking great photographs and confidently using your camera.
I hope you are excited to be learning how to get the most out of your digital camera, I am excited to be the one who is going to be teaching you.
I have boiled down everything that you need to know into easily understood plain English. The exercises have been designed to help you practice the techniques and to understand the key concepts. The exercises build on each other, so be sure to do them in the right order.
This course is designed for people with any type of digital camera including Compacts, Bridge and Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (also known as Digital SLR or DSLR). Please note, because this course is so comprehensive, not all cameras have every function that we cover in this course. No matter what digital camera you have, there will be loads in this course for you.
Why Take This Beginners Photography Course?
I am not going to pretend to know you or know what is motivating you to take great photographs. However, something has brought you to this website. Perhaps:
- You are going on the trip of a life time and want to capture the memories
- You want to take great photos of loved ones
- You are attending a special event such as a family wedding
- You want a career in photography
- You want a new hobby
Because this course is so comprehensive, it doesn’t matter what your motivation is, this course will cover it.
What You Will Gain From This Beginners Photography Course
I will struggle to cover all of the benefits here, here are just a few to whet your appetite:
- Take great photos in a variety of situations
- Learn loads of composition techniques that will make your photos pop
- Understand what your camera is doing
- How to take breathtaking landscape shots
- Create beautiful portraits
- Capture memories of places and loved ones
- How to get the most out of your camera
- How to get the lighting just right in your photos
- Take great photos of moving subjects
- Blur backgrounds to make stunning photos
- Remove ‘noise’ from your photos
- How to get the photograph focused on the right thing in any situation
- How to take stunning slow exposure photographs
Something For Every Learning Style
We all learn in different ways, some of us by reading, others by watching, many by doing or a combination of all three. That is why with this course you get:
- A full set of course videos for you to watch that explains everything.
- A complete course book for you to read with everything you need written down. This is a great reference book that you can keep referring back to.
- Lots of fun and simple exercises for you to do, to make sure you really understand what I am teaching you.
- “A picture paints a thousand words”, there are loads of photos, diagrams and tables.
- A complete set of the handouts that I use with my 1-2-1 clients.
- My special ‘Knowledge Checker’ quiz that helps you identify areas that you need to go back over to complete your learning.
- The course is yours to keep forever and go through as many times as you like – no extra charge.
What is stopping you getting started with this course?
If you are concerned about “what if it doesn’t deliver what it promises?”.
That is easily fixed. If you are not happy with my course, just let us know and we will give you a 100% refund.
Why do I do this? It is not because I love giving money away! However, this course has been tried, tested and refined so much that I am extremely confident that you will love it, just like all the people before you that have loved it.
Start learning how to take great photographs right now for just: