If you want to learn more about the Photo Walk before booking, click here. If you want to check availability for specific dates, please send me a message by clicking here, an email to email@example.com or give me a call on 07956 807442.
If you want to book a Photo Walk for one person, this is the product for you.
If there are two of you, click here instead.
Here is a recap of what we will cover:
– How a camera works (only the high-level important stuff)
– The importance of light
– Navigating your camera
– Image formats
– How to hold a camera
– Changing lenses
– Using a tripod
– Exposure: to blur or not to blur
– Aperture / Depth of Field (f-stops)
– Auto focus
– Manual focus
– Metering modes
– Histograms (only the useful stuff without the geeky blah blah…)
– White Balance
– Aperture Priority mode
– Shutter Priority mode
– Manual mode
– Drive modes
– Panning / moving subjects
– Composition (this is where the magic happens…)
Click the add to basket button to book your Photo Walk.