Fed up of taking rubbish photos?
Stop Taking Bad Photos
Fed up of taking bad photos? This is the course for you. It is beyond frustrating to be taking bad photos. Whether it is a missed opportunity to capture a cherished memory or that ‘photo of a lifetime’ that did not work out, taking bad photographs is extremely annoying. It does not have to be this way; the solutions are normally very simple. This course walks you through step by step how to stop taking bad photos.
You Need This Photography Course If:
- The colours are all wrong in your photos but you don’t know why
- Your photos are too dark / light
- You shot have camera shake
- Blurred photos or blurry around edges (and you don’t want that!)
- Boring photos
- Can’t get good photos of moving objects
- Camera focuses on wrong thing
This course addresses each of the above issues. There is a full course book if you like to read or as a reference manual. If you prefer to watch and/or do, there are many videos, diagrams, photos and exercise to make sure you solve your photography problems.
Tried & Tested Photography Training
This course has been tried, tested and refined based on the feedback of my 1-2-1 coaching clients to ensure that by the end of this course you are taking great photographs and confidently using your camera.
I hope you are excited to be learning how to get the most out of your digital camera, I am excited to be the one who is going to be teaching you.
I have boiled down everything that you need to know into easily understood plain English. The exercises have been designed to help you practice the techniques and to understand the key concepts. The exercises build on each other, so be sure to do them in the right order.
This course is designed for people with any type of digital camera including Compacts, Bridge and Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (also known as Digital SLR or DSLR). Please note, because this course is so comprehensive, not all cameras have every function that we cover in this course. No matter what digital camera you have, there will be loads in this course for you.
Why Take This Beginners Photography Course?
I am not going to pretend to know you or know what is motivating you to take great photographs. However, something has brought you to this website. Perhaps:
- You are going on the trip of a life time and want to capture the memories
- You want to take great photos of loved ones
- You are attending a special event such as a family wedding
- You are just frustrated with your rubbish photos
Because this course is so comprehensive, it doesn’t matter what your motivation is, this course will cover it.
What You Will Gain From This Beginners Photography Course
I will struggle to cover all of the benefits here, here are just a few to whet your appetite:
- Take great photos in a variety of situations
- Learn loads of composition techniques that will make your photos pop
- Understand what your camera is doing
- How to take breathtaking landscape shots
- Create beautiful portraits
- Capture memories of places and loved ones
- How to get the most out of your camera
- How to get the lighting just right in your photos
- Take great photos of moving subjects
- Blur backgrounds to make stunning photos
- Remove ‘noise’ from your photos
- How to get the photograph focused on the right thing in any situation
- How to take stunning slow exposure photographs
Something For Every Learning Style
We all learn in different ways, some of us by reading, others by watching, many by doing or a combination of all three. That is why with this course you get:
- A full set of course videos for you to watch that explains everything.
- A complete course book for you to read with everything you need written down. This is a great reference book that you can keep referring back to.
- Lots of fun and simple exercises for you to do, to make sure you really understand what I am teaching you.
- “A picture paints a thousand words”, there are loads of photos, diagrams and tables.
- A complete set of the handouts that I use with my 1-2-1 clients.
- My special ‘Knowledge Checker’ quiz that helps you identify areas that you need to go back over to complete your learning.
- The course is yours to keep forever and go through as many times as you like – no extra charge.
What is stopping you getting started with this course?
If you are concerned about “what if it doesn’t deliver what it promises?”.
That is easily fixed. If you are not happy with my course, just let us know and we will give you a 100% refund.
Why do I do this? It is not because I love giving money away! However, this course has been tried, tested and refined so much that I am extremely confident that you will love it, just like all the people before you that have loved it.
Start learn to take great photographs now for just: